Monday 8 February 2016

MY HOUSE ALMOST CAUGHT FIRE

Good morning people, please appreciate God with me. Last night God kept me from being a victim of my own mistake which would have claimed not just my life but that of my son and my younger sister. I forgot soup on fire and went into the room but the Holy Spirit did not allow me sleep off and instructed me to go and check the door only to realise that the whole house was covered by the flame coming out of the kitchen, I managed to put off the fire and we ran out of the house. I give God all the glory for safety because only him could have done it.

4 comments:

  1. Thank God for your life but please be careful next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise be to God for his mercy and love. Please be more careful next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed God is merciful and the watcher of men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glory be to God. God of precious people's parish is at work & is d protection of your family. Relax & keep on enjoying His grace to d fullest......

    ReplyDelete