Monday 8 February 2016

MY TESTIMONY


Permit me to express my unreserved appreciation with profound gratitude to my God of possibility with regards to d successful graduation of school of disciple popularly known as SOD of the redeemed Christian church of God 2015 yesterday 7/2/2016. On behalf of my humble selve as captain of the Trinity centre & d entire new graduants now alumnus ,we extend our greatful heart to God. Humanly speaking, I' m not qualify to be their captain but God calls d unqualified & qualify him. I was so fortunate as a captain & with d help of God & d unflinching support of my daddies, mummies, brothers & sisters. I'm using this platform to appreciate them in respect of d confidence reposed on me. we recorded a great achievement & set d pace for others to follow. Truly, our sod set are second to none, a cynosure of all eyes. lt is good to enrol as a student of sod. An aphorism from Daddy G.O says" when u know d glory, u don't know d story" without gainsaying, leadership is full of commitment, patients, tolerance, faithfulness, determination, honesty & series of challenges. However, I thank God for his grace & d indelible mark on d sound of time. Conclusively, appreciation also goes to our centre coordinator Mummy Alli of RCCG PRECIOUS PEOPLES' PARISH. We started well & we ended well. Glory be to God cum my floodgates of greatful heart. GREATER WORKS .........CHEERS!!!!!!                              BRO. ALAMURIN S.

6 comments:

  1. I also wish to be part of this wonderful experience. I pray for God's strength as I want to get closer to Christ each day. I have heard Testimonies from people as the result of their relationship with God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the importance of SOD. Is it for only Ministers to be or for every believer and what are the requirement to enroll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School of Disciples is for every believer who want to more about Jesus.

      Delete
    2. School of Disciples is for every believer who want to more about Jesus.

      Delete