Monday 25 July 2016

HE CHOOSE NOT TO STEAL




He is an accountant he graduated four years ago but could not get a job so he decided to attend a catering school and stepped out of the street of Ekpoma in Edo state. Nigeria, where he graduated from to do his first personal business ever. When asked why he decided to go in the way of catering and even step out this way he said "wetin I go do na, there is no job anywhere in Nigeria and I need to take care of those who took care of me from Childhood and sent me to school as the first child before they will die in regrets I will rather do this than to become an armed robber"


I admire his courage and I felt it should be shared. God can only bless the works of your hands when there is a work in your hand which can be blessed by God. You can take that bold step now and before you know it, you will always be better than yesterday.

Have you been inspired by this story? Your comment is always appreciated. Don't forget your story too can inspire someone. Send it to rulesland@gmail.com. God bless you.





1 comment:

  1. It really takes courage to do this because as a graduate it's normal to be shy of such. I admire his courage.

    ReplyDelete